Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blogging for Scrapbookers

So, I think I'm failing my blogging for scrapbookers class. I am so glad we aren't actually be graded! :) Today we are supposed to post about something fun online. I like to cruise scrapbook message boards, scrapbook and author blogs and occasionally my home page on Facebook. I don't hang out on YouTube or play many games on Facebook or those kinds of things. So, I think I fail on the fun thing for today, too. But, since fun is defined differently for everyone, I am going to suggest that you look and see if your favorite author has a blog and spend some time reading it.

Nancy
http://purplefance.myctmh.com/
CTMH Stampaganza Nov. 3-30
Buy 2 stamp sets get a third set free
ask me for details

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree! I think we shall have a great degree of difference in what people think of as FUN. I don't hang out on You Tube either, but I have seen some fun things even on scrapbooking message boards!

sharyncarlson said...

Love that idea! I haven't looked into that. Now that is definitely FUN!

helena said...

yes it's been interesting looking at the different ways that people interpret FUN

Laura Lee said...

You so fail!!!
Hugs,